RETURNS AND ORDER CANCELLATION
1. We do not accept returns for opened items or damaged packaging as they cannot be resold or used due to hygienic reasons.
2. Returning of goods is the responsibility of the customer. You are advised to insure the items appropriately. We will not be responsible for items damaged during transit back to us. If we have accepted carriage costs in writing due to any reason, you can only use Royal Mail (Recorded or Special, depending on insurance) and Parcel Force Standard Service (items over 1Kg) with adequate insurance only.
3. A copy of receipt should also be included in the package.
4. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.
5. Find out more about your rights as a buyer and exceptions.
6. We want you to be happy with your purchase. However, if it is not suitable for any reason, we are happy to refund your purchase providing it is:
- Returned within 7 days of receiving your order.
- In its original undamaged packaging.
- In the same condition as you received it.
7. Please contact us to arrange a return
8. If a product has been damaged in transit or is faulty, please contact us on 0208 517 3600 within 3 working days of order receipt to arrange a replacement or a refund and return of the faulty. In such cases any replacement will be sent with no further P&P charge.
9. Cancellation of Orders
10. Except at the busiest time of the year, e.g. Christmas or other public holidays, orders are normally despatched to you within 2 working days of receipt by us.
11. If you wish to cancel BEFORE we have sent goods, you must call us ASAP on 0208 517 3600, If your order has not been sent, it will be cancelled and there will be no charge whatsoever.
12. If you change your mind and cancel AFTER your order has been sent to you or after receiving the goods the following procedures apply :
13. When you receive your order, as per the EU Distance Selling Directive, you have a "cooling off period" of 7 days to return the ordered products if you have changed your mind and wish to cancel.
14. The goods must be returned unused, unopened and in the same condition as they were originally dispatched from Able Hair and Beauty.
15. We will not accept for exchange or refund any item which has been used or is not in the exact condition in which it was dispatched by us and we will deduct the shipping charge also.
16. Any wigs or ponytails ordered will not be exchanged or refunded for health and safety reason.
17. You must contact us by phone to confirm which items are being returned.
18. There will be no refund of the cost of returning the goods.
19. Any free gifts associated with an item must be returned at the same time. Please return them to the address at the bottom of the page along with a note of your details and the reason for return.
20. Refunds will be made to the original charged account within 14 days of receipt of the returned goods.
21. These conditions do not affect your statutory rights It is always helpful to know why you have changed your mind and cancelled an order.